I have just finished washing my clothes and found one sock that is now full of holes. I can't use it as a sock, but list 10 other ways I could use the sock.
I decided to give it a go. Here is what I came up with.
- Create a sock pillow for Kingi (class mascot).
- Turn it into a sock monkey or sock creature by adding buttons for eyes and sewing on ears etc.
- Make a hacky sack. Fill up the sock with rice and sew up the holes.
- Use it as a dust rag. Slip the sock on your hand and dust furniture etc
- Create a leg warmer. Cut the front off it and slip it onto your leg.
- Use it as a golf club cover.
- Make a drink cozy. Cut the top off the sock, slide it over a bottle to keep the bottle cool.
- Use it as a cleaning rag. Wash the car, wash the outside of the windows etc
- Make a dog toy. Tie a knot in it and play fetch with the dog.
- Use it as a shoe polisher. Cut the sock into strip and use it to polish/buff your shoes.
Have you got any clever ideas that are different to mine? Add them onto the Padlet (wallwisher) below. Lets see how many we can come up with.