Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Ms O'Connor's Milk Experiment

A few weeks ago Ms O'Connor come to our class to do a milk experiment with the class. We were in 4 groups and we had a bowl each. We filled the milk up to half way. There was four food colourings, we were only allowed three different colours. After that we put 1 food coloring in at a time. When we had put the last food coloring in we put the dish washing liquid onto one of the food colourings. It made little bubbles and swirled around. It was fun as.





7 comments:

  1. WOW those look cool. I wish I was in your class now.

    Kyle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ow! That looks so fun. I wish I was there!
    by Portia

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's Really cool I wish our class would be able to do this experiment

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice job, it is awesome and colourful

    ReplyDelete
  5. That sounds supper awesome!!!!!! How do you do that? It looks fun! You are doing cool experiments in your school.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome work Room, 15 I like your experiment. From Cody and Naomi

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Its So Colorful..Wish I could do that

    ReplyDelete