Monday, February 11, 2013

Name Monsters

We have been busy creating name monsters. We needed to fold our piece of paper in half and then link our name, we then put it up against the window to trace it to create a mirror image. Next we coloured in the inside of our name with bright colours. We went over the outline of our name with a black crayon. Lastly we dyed our artwork a nice bright colour. Mrs Larsen has put them up in our clock bay. It brightens it up a lot. I think they look great! What do you think?

8 comments:

  1. I love those name monsters. I bet you put a lot of work into them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love my name monster because it looks like a cockroach.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked doing them and I found a way to put a mouth on.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think Costello and VJ did really well with their name monster. My monster wasn't that bad.

    ReplyDelete
  5. They sure do look like monsters.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really liked doing that. It was super fun for my first time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Our name monsters were super fun to make. We had a amazing time making the name monsters. That was my first time making them.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really liked making our name monsters because we used lots of colour and we traced them on the windows.

    ReplyDelete