Monday, March 21, 2011

Hello World!

Hello everyone,

Just thought I would write a post letting you know that I am on the mend. I will not be back a school for a while yet, but I will be able to communicate with you through the blog.

I hope all of you are doing well and you are trying your best. Remember we want to show everyone how great we are. Boys while I'm not there you need to step up, make good choices and be the role models I know you are. Make me proud boys!

I want to know everything you are getting up to, so if you are given a change ask Mrs McAvoy if you are allowed on the blog and fill me in. I started to write a post about swimming sports then realised I couldn't say much as I wasn't there. Maybe someone would like to go to edit posts and write something. I miss you all and I look forward to hearing from you.

Mrs Larsen xxx

1 comment:

  1. Hi Mrs Larsen nice to hear from you.Glad your getting better.It's going to be great when you come back.
    From William

    ReplyDelete