Friday, March 26, 2010

Story Competition


Last week there was a Hiwi the Kiwi show at our school. We were given a challenge. The challenge was to write a story about a fishing trip. It had to be very interesting because there was a prize for the best story. Today I found out that I won the senior prize. I won a t.shirt from the hunting and fishing shop. Lucky me.

Here is my story:
FISHING TRIP
Well.....IT ALL STARTED ON MY BIG DAY OUT. I WAS STANDING ON THE SIDE OF THE BOAT WHEN A HUMONGOUS GREAT WHITE SHARK JUMPED UP, UP, UP, ONTO OUR BOAT. “AAAAH” I SCREAMED. I WAS TEIRRFIED. OUR BOAT STARTED TO SINK AND THE WATER WAS COMING UP AS FAST AS A CHEATER. THE SHARK SWAM BY ME BUT I WAS TOO FAST. I GOT AWAY. WOW! A HELICOPTER APPEARED. IT TOOK US HOME. “WHAT AN ADVENTURE” I SAID. SO THERE YOU HAVE IT, THAT IS MY FISHING STORY.


Award Courtesy adrianbruce.com

No comments:

Post a Comment