Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Blogging Challenge - Week 3

This week for the Student Blogging Challenge the boys tackled the Challenge with Number 10.

I have just finished washing my clothes and found one sock that is now full of holes. I can't use it as a sock, but list 10 other ways I could use the sock.

I decided to give it a go. Here is what I came up with. 

I could:
  • Create a sock pillow for Kingi (class mascot). 
  • Turn it into a sock monkey or sock creature by adding buttons for eyes and sewing on ears etc.
  • Make a hacky sack. Fill up the sock with rice and sew up the holes.
  • Use it as a dust rag. Slip the sock on your hand and dust furniture etc
  • Create a leg warmer. Cut the front off it and slip it onto your leg.
  • Use it as a golf club cover.
  • Make a drink cozy. Cut the top off the sock, slide it over a bottle to keep the bottle cool.
  • Use it as a cleaning rag. Wash the car, wash the outside of the windows etc
  • Make a dog toy. Tie a knot in it and play fetch with the dog.
  • Use it as a shoe polisher. Cut the sock into strip and use it to polish/buff your shoes.


Have you got any clever ideas that are different to mine? Add them onto the Padlet (wallwisher) below. Lets see how many we can come up with.


1 comment:

  1. Awesome puppets Ashton and Room 15,
    By Tyra-Lee

    ReplyDelete