Monday, November 5, 2012

Our New Habit

Today we started our new, Finding Humour. We talked about how its good to have a laugh but we need to know when its appropriate and when its not. To help us find humour we researched some jokes. Here are a few the boys came up with.

Casey's

Teacher: Billy stop making ugly faces at other students!
Billy: But why ma’am!
Teacher: Because when I was a child, my parents told me that if I kept making ugly faces my face would stay like that!
Billy: Well, I can see you didn’t listen then!

Jake's
What do you call cheese that’s not yours?
Nacho cheese!

TePaerangi
What do you get when you cross a sheep and a kangaroo?
A woolly jumper



9 comments:

  1. Dear Casey, Jake, and TePaerangi,
    All of your jokes are really funny! Casey, your joke cracked us up. Jake, we have heard many jokes similar to that but nothing as good as yours. TePaerangi, we have never heard such a hilarious joke! We have a joke for you: Why are kangaroos such good workers? Because they always hop to it! Your jokes are so good and we hope you can give you some more good jokes!
    Sincerely,
    Sonia and Preston

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow those are some really funny jokes Casey,Jake and TePaerangi I liked all of your jokes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done for finding humour Casey. By Maz

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the jokes you found. My grandmother use to say about if the wind changes your face will stay that way..
    Mrs Robertson

    ReplyDelete
  5. You guys are very funny and Casey should be our class clown. Because your joke is the funniest.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Casey's joke is very funny and is a good joke to have. I think that our new habit of mind is the best.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello my name is Tahmid i would like to know what is your new hobby if you want to tell us please go on blue 3 blog at http://blue32012.banksideprimary.org/

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL Casey! your joke cracked me up ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. HA HA HA Nacho cheese= not yo cheese LOL Jake

    ReplyDelete